Novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - Day 4

Novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - Day 4

Prayer for Every Day
July 8 – 16 Prayer to be said every day Immaculate Virgin and Queen of Carmel, you are the hope of the suffering and the consolation of the afflicted. Look not upon my sins, but remember only that I am a poor soul redeemed by the Precious Blood of your Son, and that my heart is sealed with your Son, and that my heart is sealed with your holy Scapular. Hear my prayer and if it be for the glory of God, your honor and for the salvation of my soul, grant what I ask in this Novena. Amen.


http://www.lincolndiocese.org/religious/novena-to-our-lady-of-mt-carmelFourth Day
Prayer. I thank you my Lady and Mother, for the gift of your holy Scapular. You know well my weakness and my malice, but I trust in you and under your protection I take refuge. O holy Mother of Mt. Carmel, despise not my petitions in my necessities, but deliver me from all danger. Hail Mary (three times).

Flower of Carmel    Mother of our King,
Blossoming Vine,    Peerless and fair,
Splendor of Heaven,    To your children of Carmel,
Mother Divine,    Favors grant ever,
None like to you.    Star of the Sea.

Click here for the other days