Entertain with Wine and Cheese in Fall

Here is a quick way to entertain in the fall!  It includes food, wine, and two people or more.  Wine and cheese is often thought of as a formal fancy way to entertain. However, let me share with you an elegant yet informal way to celebrate fall with friends and family.




Step 1 - Pick the Wine

Step 2 - Pick the Food


Step 3 - Pick the Tableware and Serving Plates and Dishes 

In this party of early fall I chose a sweet spiced white wine . Then I chose applewood smoke cheddar cheese for the flavors of fall.  What rich tastes! The fish pictured in the middle serving plate above is smoked salmon. Finally the Presentation!!!!!

I used two rounded melted wine bottles brown and cobalt blue to serve the cheese and crackers.  Finally, I placed the salmon on an olive green 'sushi' style plate with a green leaf motif. Do not forget the people!  You can entertain and party with 2 people or as many as you wish.