Pantone Color of the Year

The Pantone Color of the year for 2017 is... Greenery!!!!


Another Nature Inspired Color!!!
See http://www.pantone.com to learn more!













The items I most enjoy making are the ones based on real plants, especially ferns. A great way to add some Color of the year to your decor!







































The Pantone color of the year for 2016 is ROSE QUARTZ & SERENITY. This combination of pale pink and light blue are meant when combined to bring a feeling of order and peace.
ROSE QUARTZ & SERENITY












Read Pantone's Article on Color of the Year


One will often find these colors in nature, especially in the sea and sky. Many people find inspiration from the beauty of nature. I am also often inspired by these colors in nature when creating glass items. Some of my pieces combine these colors in one piece such as this mosaic cross you can find in my etsy shop. Other pieces include one of these colors.





"Far away on the horizon we could see the great mountains…The sight of these beauties made a deep impression on my thoughts; I felt as if I were already beginning to understand the greatness of God and the wonders of heaven. Words of St. Therese


Video of the Maine Shoreline